London Internship Program
Live and work in Europe’s third largest city!
Explore possible career paths through an internship experience supplemented with academic study. Students gain valuable international work experience in a wide variety of organizations and companies and take classes taught by Arcadia faculty.
Discover the latest updates from the London Internship Program News.
Mike Blount, Associate Director of the Internship Center, Eisenhower Campus Center, 717.766.2511 Ext. 7057
- Junior or seniors
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- The completion of three courses in an academic area that relates to the internship are required before participating in the program.
- Courses may meet major or general education requirements.
- Courses will appear on Messiah transcripts with letter grades.
- Students will meet their third language/cross-cultural requirement by participating in this program. Students will not earn 3 credits, rather the requirement will be waived.
Messiah tuition, room, plus $1,200 off-campus study fee.
- tuition, housing - meals are not included
- educational excursions
- pre-departure, and re-entry orientation
Note: additional fees students may encounter include (but are not limited to) transportation, visas, passports, immunizations, and course fees.
STUDENTS WHO WISH TO TAKE COURSES AT UNIVERSITIES OTHER THAN ARCADIA WILL BE ASSESSED SIGNIFICAN ADDITIONAL FEES THAT WILL BE ADDED TO THEIR MESSIAH BILL AFTER THE PROGRAM BEGINS WHEN MESSIAH IS INVOICED BY ARCADIA.
Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from this program.
Messiah Pre-Approval Deadlines
Spring 2015 – April 1, 2014
Fall 2015 - December 1, 2014
London Internship Program Deadline
Spring 2015 - October 1, 2015
Fall 2015 - April 1, 2015