University of Gloucestershire
BCA Study Abroad
Cheltenham, located in the peaceful Cotswold region of England, provides an ideal setting for students to experience British culture! Students take classes with English peers at the University of Gloucestershire, selecting courses from the school’s 40 academic disciplines. Program participants live in student housing, which offers easy access to the university’s social activities.
The following links will give you a peek of the campuses:
- Sophomores, juniors, seniors
- 2.75 GPA or higher
Credits / Grades
- Courses may meet some general education or major requirements.
- Courses taken will appear on Messiah transcripts with letter grades.
- Students will meet their third language/cross-cultural requirement by participating in this program. Students will not earn 3 credits, rather the requirement will be waived.
Because of the high cost of this program, participation is capped at 9 students per academic year.
Messiah tuition, room, board, plus $1,700 off-campus study fee.
- tuition, housing, meals
- educational excursions, pre-departure and re-entry orientation.
Note: additional fees students may encounter include (but are not limited to) transportation, visas, passports, immunizations, and course fees.
Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from this program.
Messiah Pre-Approval Deadlines
Spring 2015 – April 1, 2014
Fall 2015 - December 1, 2014
BCA Study Abroad Deadlines
Spring 2015 - November 1, 2014
Fall 2015 - April 15, 2015
“I became close with the other Christians on campus, and made it a point to seek out friends in the local church I attended, Trinity Church. The worship there was a bit different than what I was used to, but it was a good opportunity for me to experience God in a new way.”
To learn more about BCA Study Abroad program in Cheltenham, England, check out: