Hire Interns & Grads
If your church or organization, desires to publicize internship and/or job opportunities to Messiah College students, please consider these contacts:
- Part-time Paid Opportunities – The Messiah College Career Center offers an online job listing service called FalconJobs. Employers may register and post positions via this online service.
- Entry-Level Employment - If you are looking to hire recent grads and alumni, you may also use FalconJobs, the online job posting service as described above. You may also wish to contact Mr. Dwayne Keiffer, Assistant Director and Coordinator of Recruitment Services, at 717-691-6016 or e-mail email@example.com .
- Internships – The Messiah College Internship Center can assist you in developing and offering both paid and non-paid internships. For additional information, contact Michael True, Director of Internship Programs, at 717-796-5099 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Youth Ministry Staff or Interns – In addition to the above resources, you may wish to contact Dr. Stephen Gallaher, Assistant Professor of Christian Ministries, at 717-796-1800, ext. 2382 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Volunteers & Service – Messiah College’s Agape Center manages community service opportunities for students. For information on becoming a community partner, contact Rebecca Owen, Local Community Service Director, at 717-796-1800, ext. 7255 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.