Why Messiah Business?
Bachelor of Science Degrees in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, International Business, and Marketing
News and Upcoming Events
- Silalei (Shani) Owuor '09, Nairobi, Kenya, combines human resource management degree with professional basketball. Read the story.
- David Hagenbuch is this year's recipient of the annual Teaching Award presented by the Christian Business Faculty Association.
- Welcome to Kathleen Johnston, new Assistant Professor in Accounting specializing in Tax
- Accounting Graduate receives recognition: Alumni Appreciation Award - Scott Heintzleman (1989),
V.P. of finance and administration, Martin’s Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
The Central Penn Business Journal published an article by David Hagenbuch, Associate Professor of Marketing, “Middlemen in an Intergenerational Workforce” in its September 13, 2013 issue.
- Co-founder of Soccer Shots and alumnus Jason Webb '98 was recently featured on a "Fox and Friends" segment highlighting a hiring success story with his company.
- Accounting graduates CPA pass rate ranks in top 10 in Pennsylvania
- The 2013 Central PA Chapter of FEI (Financial Executives International) presented it's Messiah College Outstanding Student Award to Issac Won
- Messiah College news archive