Who Should Apply?
Criteria for acceptance:
- Students are generally eligible after the successful completion of their junior year. Under certain circumstances, sophomores and graduating seniors will be considered for admission.
- Successful completion of the following prerequisite courses:
- One year of economics, both micro and macro elements
- One course in accounting or finance
- One course in management
- One course in marketing
Note: these may be adjusted in consultation with your IBI campus advisor and the Managing Director of IBI.
- Overall GPA of 2.75 or better