1. How many American families speak Spanish as their primary language in the home?
32 million ~ 17.4 million ~ 3 million ~ 250,000
2. What percent of American men have reported having an extramarital affair? (1994)
10% ~ 15% ~ 21% ~3%
3. True or False: West Virginia permits marriage between first cousins.
4. Which U.S. state was last to remove language banning interracial marriage from its laws?
Texas ~ Mississippi ~ Georgia ~ Alabama
5. Which of the following components of love is the greatest predictor of relationship satisfaction?
Intimacy ~ Passion ~ Commitment
6. True or False: An estimated four in ten American women will become pregnant by the time they turn twenty.
7. Which country was the first to legalize same-sex marriage in 2001?
The Netherlands ~ Great Britain ~ Canada ~ Brazil
8. What color is a traditional Chinese wedding dress?
White ~ Light Blue ~ Black ~ Red
9. True or False: Those who hold more traditional attitudes toward family life are less satisfied in their marriages than those with nontraditional attitudes.
10. The current poverty threshold for a family of four living in the United States is:
$9,450 ~ $19,157 ~ $22,894 ~ $14,270