Click here to return to Messiah College's homepage
Peace and Conflict Studies

Graduate Programs


Since Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS) is an established field of academic study, there are numerous graduate programs offering Masters' degrees and a few which even offer doctoral degrees.  These programs utilize a variety of names including conflict resolution, conflict management, and conflict transformation, but they all encompass the general field of peace and conflict studies.  Below is a list of some of the most respected graduate programs in the U.S. and Canada, which includes programs at Christian colleges.