- 2002-2003 Student Show
- PA Clay: Four Pennsylvania Ceramists
- Leslie Snipes: New Drawings
- Peter Danko: Eco-Modernism; Contemporary Furniture
- Daniel Finch: Action Figure
- Michael Smith and Paula Chamlee
- The Legacy of Form: Bill White
- 2004-05 Student Art Exhibition
- Blackwork: Breon Gilleran
- Hand in Hand: Durham Press
- Ordained to Create: The Self-Taught Art of Southern Preachers, Prophets and Visionaries
- The Adjunct Show
- Breeching Boundaries: An Interdisciplinary Approach
- Mixed Media: Jazz in Art and the Art in Jazz
- Not for Profit: Designing Across the Social Divide
- Unembedded: Four Independent Photojournalists on the War in Iraq
- Drawn From the Sea: The Ballinglen Prints
- she/her/me: Sculpture by Donna M. McCullough
- Iterations and the Chambered Nautilus:Therese Zemelin
- Senior Show 2012
- A Celebration of Fine Art: Modern and Contemporary Arts Collections at Messiah College
- Christine and Donald Forsythe: Passage
StudentWork 2011-12: The Annual Juried Exhibition
April 26 - September 6 2012
A Celebration of Art
Modern and Contemporary Art Collections at Messiah College
October 19 - November 21, 2012
Modern and Contemporary Art at Messiah College, an exhibition of highlights from the College's permanent collection.
Christine Forsythe and Donald Forsythe
December 3, 2012 - January 7, 2013
An exhibition designed to present the delicately intertwined esthetic -- translated through paper and on paper -- of two Messiah College Department of Visual Arts Professors.
February 4 - March 8, 2013
An exhibition presenting the serene and fluid work of Dale Inglett, a professor of art for Alfred University. Inglett takes advantage of several forms of media to explore aspects of identity, time, and existence.
Senior Show 2012
March 22 - April 14, 2013
An exhibition of the multi-disciplinary artwork presenting the cumulative effort of senior students of the Department of Visual Arts.
StudentWork 2012-13: The Annual Juried Exhibition
April 26 - August 28, 2013
Luba Lukova: Graphic Guts
September 13 - October 20, 2013
Friday, October 25 - November 27, 2013
An exhibition on extruded forms resembling three-dimensional line drawings or calligraphic brushstrokes designed by Laurel Lukaszewski.
December 6, 2013 - January 29, 2014
An exhibition where each of our faculty members has selected artwork of their own making to display the same self-critical processes they nurture in their students.
Monday, February 7 — March 14, 2014
Daniel Ostrov is an artist living and working in Philadelphia, PA. He specializes in hanging sculptures and lighting fixtures created from steam-bent wood, glass, and various mixed media.