Service Trip Applications
Trip locations for Fall Break 2012 (October 11th-14th):
The earlier you apply, the more likely it is you will be placed on one of your first choice trips.
Total cost for trips are $30 and must be paid by Sept. 26th. All trip receipts and applications must be received by the final deadline: Sept. 26th. The fee can be paid online with the completion of your application, or in the business office. If paying at the business office please bring your receipt to the Agape Center. This fee will serve to pay for your participation, lodging, food, and transportation for the entire trip. Scholarships are available for those in need of assistance.
Questions? Call Service Trips (Ext.5098) or email us at: ServiceTrips@messiah.edu.
SERVICE TRIPS PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT
As a participant in Service Trips, I understand and agree that:
- I will be an active participant in all activities of the team before, during and after the trip.
- I will make my payments by the prescribed deadlines.
- I will remain under the Messiah Community Covenant for the duration of my service trip.
- I will make myself accountable to the group leader's judgment in issues of appropriate behavior (both culturally and morally) on this trip.
- I agree to not drink or possess alcohol or drugs during the entire trip.
- If I choose to drop out of the trip:
- I will notify the Service Trips office immediately
- I understand that my deposit is non-refundable
- I understand that the balance, once paid, is non-refundable (except in special circumstances determined by the Service Trips Director).