One of the unique advantages of your Falcon Card is the Falcon Dollar Account. It lets you make purchases without carrying cash or checks. Falcon Dollars is a secure way to shop. Having your picture on the card makes it difficult for someone else to use it. If your card is lost or stolen, the Dispatch Office is always open to inactivate your card.
Falcon Dollars is the same as cash. Simply deposit money on your Falcon Dollars account and you can spend at all the participating locations. An initial deposit is all you need to be on your way to flexibility throughout campus. No sign-up form is required. Your account is already open and ready for you to add value in one of these ways:
- Depositing money/checks at the Falcon Exchange, 2nd floor of Eisenhower Campus Center
- At one of the Value Transfer Station (VTS) located in the Eisenhower Campus Center, Student Union Alcove, Grantham Lobby, and Murray Library
- Online using CashNet's e-billing site
- Time is money: Falcon Dollars speeds up the cashier lines — swipe-n-go.
- Falcon Dollars value additions are easy to make, and are available in minutes.
- Your balance carries forward as long as you have the card.
- There are no membership fees, service charges, or minimum balances.
- It’s like having exact change all the time.
- It carries over semester to semester and does not expire.
Notes: Vending machines will search your Flex Dollar account balance first followed by Ala Carte. If you have an insufficient balance or no Flex Dollar privilege, your Falcon Dollars account will be debited.
Messiah College is not responsible for any loss due to lost or stolen cards.