Dalian University of Foreign Languages
At Dalian University of Foreign Languages you can take Mandarin Chinese language and study modern Chinese society. Live in dorms with international students and immerse yourself in Chinese culture and language. The program includes field trips to other significant sites like the Great Wall of China, Beijing, and the Forbidden City.
- View photos from a recent Site Visit
- Sophomore, junior, seniors
- 2.75 GPA or higher
- Courses may meet some general education or major requirements.
- Courses will appear on Messiah transcripts with letter grades.
- Students will meet their third language/cross-cultural requirement by participating in this programs. Students will not earn 3 credits, rather the requirement will be waived.
Messiah Pre-Approval Deadlines
Spring 2015 – April 1, 2014
Fall 2015 - December 1, 2014
BCA Study Abroad Deadline
Spring 2015 - November 1, 2014
Fall 2015 - April 15, 2015
Messiah tuition, room and board.
- tuition, housing, meals
- educational excursions
- pre-departure, and re-entry orientation.
Note: additional fees students may encounter include (but are not limited to) transportation, visas, passports, immunizations, and course fees.
Explore possible scholarships for this program.