Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaiso
Located on the coastline of Chile between the Andes Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, Valparaiso offers hilltop vistas, beaches, and abundant cultural opportunities. By learning from Spanish professors and by studying with Spanish peers, students will rapidly improve their Spanish skills. Students enhance their Spanish language exposure by living in a homestays with Chilean families.
Dr. Kim Yunez, Boyer 155, 717.766.2511 Ext. 2670
- Sophomore, juniors, and seniors
- 2.75 GPA or higher
- four semesters of college-level Spanish
- Courses may meet general education or major requirements.
- Course disciplines include history, business, art, geography, literature, psychology, education, religious studies and sciences.
- Courses will appear on Messiah transcripts with a letter grade.
Messiah tuition, room, board, and student services fee.
- tuition, housing, meals
- educational excursions
- pre-departure, and re-entry orientation.
Note: additional fees students may encounter include (but are not limited to) transportation, visas, passports, immunizations, and course fees.
Explore possible scholarships for this program.
Messiah Pre-Approval Deadlines
- Fall - December 1
- Spring – April 1
ISA: Chile Deadlines
- Fall - April 1
- Spring - November 1