- Archives of Messiah College
Archives of Messiah College
The Archives of Messiah College contains the official records of the college's governing boards, administrative and educational departments, and student organizations. The collection includes approximately 234 lineal feet of material, include minutes, publications, and other items from the college's founding in 1909 to the present. Some records, because of their sensitive nature, may be restricted from public use.
Record groups in this collection include:
- Board of Trustees
- Buildings and Grounds
- Faculty Affairs
- Student Affairs
- Alumni Affairs
- Financial Affairs
- Grantham Water Company
- Papers of President C. N. Hostetter, Jr.
- Papers of President Arthur M. Climenhaga
- Papers of President D. Ray Hostetter
- Papers of President Rodney J. Sawatsky