The Archives of Upland College contains the official records of the
college's governing boards, administrative and educational departments,
and student organizations. The collection contains approximately 33 lineal feet of material, including minutes, publications,
and other related materials from the college's founding in 1920 to its closing and merged with Messiah College in 1965. Some records, because of their sensitive nature, may be
restricted from public use.