There are several widgets available to place an Image on a homepage. Each uses the same basic steps to add and position the widget. The simplest to use is the basic Image Widget.
1. Drag the Widget onto the Homepage Designer Screen
1. Click on the Image Widget.
2. Drag the widget onto the Homepage Designer screen and drop it where you want the image to be placed.
2. Load Image from the Image Library
3. Adjust the widget size
Move the slider below to adjust the widget to fit the screen - use 100% if there are no other widgets to add.
4. Add styling to the Image.
You can add some styling to your image as well. If you’d like a little padding and a nice grey outline, in the widget, click Settings and select the grey background styling: