Certificate programs can enhance your knowledge and credibility in your chosen field
Messiah College’s certificate programs allow you to take graduate-level courses as a way of enhancing your knowledge, skills, leadership and professional credibility within your field of study―without having to commit the time and finances necessary to earn a full master’s degree. Whether you are exploring a new professional path or career, staying current in your field or continuing lifelong learning goals; the flexible format of Messiah College’s certificate programs may be the right option for you. Whatever certificate program you choose, up to 12 non-degree credits earned can be applied to a degree. If at some point you decide to pursue a degree, you must fulfill the admission requirements for degree seeking students.
Messiah College graduate-level certificate programs.
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) in music conducting
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) in counseling**
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS) in nursing education*
- Certificate in leadership*
- Certificate in management*
- Messiah College Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorder*
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Endorsement (PDE, K-12)*
- English as a Second Language Program Specialist (PDE, K-12)*
- Messiah College Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)*
- Special education certification (PDE, PreK-8)
- Special education certification (PDE, Grades 7-12)
* May be completed fully online.
** The CAGS in counseling without field experience can be completed fully online. If field experience is required, students must complete one on-campus course.