Personal Charge Allocation

Click on the camera icon to see a screenshot of the page.

Use the back arrow to return to these instructions.

If a personal charge is mistakenly made using the college-issued P-Card, follow the steps below:
  • Allocate the charge to org 1000 and account 1093 
  • In the “Narrative Details” box, type, “Personal charge, will reimburse college.” 
  • Click on "Save" before leaving the page. 
  • Reimburse the college with cash or a check at the Falcon Exchange as soon as possible.  The Falcon Exchange is located in the Eisenhower building. 
  • Request a receipt.  (The receipt will be a screen shot showing that the college has been reimbursed.)Small camera icon