The space on the website that contains all the resources and internal protocols needed for students, professionals, and partners to effectively design, monitor, and evaluate Collaboratory projects.
These Google forms will assist you in planning for your project according to Collaboratory standards and receiving Advancement Group support.
Students - Log in to Google with your Messiah ID, fill out form with your advisors, and follow the instructions. Please check the box at the end of the form to send the link to your email so that you can edit it later!
How to Start a Project
Project Health Monitoring and Intervention Process
Project Planning Forms
Project Definition Decision Matrix - Spreadsheet
Fill out this document as best you can to see if your project idea fits with Collaboratory vision and values. The score of the project will play a role in the project approval process.
Project Charter - Google Form
Project Planning - Minimum Viable Progress (MVP) - Google Form
MVP Assessment Rubric - Spreadsheet
The MVP Assessment Rubric will be the criteria that the MVP panel will use to evaluate the health of a project with a color code (Green - healthy, Yellow - needs some improvement, Red - unhealthy). See Project Health Monitoring and Intervention Process to see what happens to a project when they get assigned a color.
Project Planning - Sprint Summary - Google Form
Project Report Template - Word Document
Project Record Template - Word Document
Safety Manual - See P. 97 Appendix A for Project Safety Checklist - Useful for the Project Charter
Site Team and Leadership Resources
- The Leader's Handbook is a guide to help you lead effectively in The Collaboratory by providing information on organizational policies, how-to's, and other internal processes.
- The Collaboratory Best Practice Guide (BPG) is a compilation of tried and true tips and learned wisdom from our most experienced Collaboratory leaders.
- The Site Team Handbook details the site team process from start to finish, from drafting a site team proposal, to creating a site team budget, to managing logistics, to fundraising and so on.
- Click the link above fill out the Site Team Proposal Form that would need to be approved by Collaboratory leadership. The Site Team Handbook has useful information regarding the process of submission.
Sign Up Forms
Collaboratory Internship Job Fair
Fill out by Thursday, 30th April by 3:45pm
(Be sure to be signed into Google with your Messiah username and password for both Resume and JOb Fair Information)
This listing includes Collaboratory projects to investigate and view presentations on May 1st.
Adobe Connect - Video Conferencing Support
Please email the Program Manager - Rodney Green (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive the Adobe Connect Video Conferencing Instructions answering these questions:
1) Who you are, and what group and project are you in?
2) Why do you want to use the software, and who are you planning to talk with?
Telling Your Project Story Through Collaboratory Marketing
Minimum Viable Progress (MVP) Summaries (Agile Project Management)