Equipping you to increase hope and transform lives through Collaboratory projects
These Google forms will assist you in planning for your project according to Collaboratory standards and receiving Advancement Group support.
Students - Log in to Google with your messiah ID, fill out form with your advisors, and follow the instructions
(FYI: You can save and edit at later stages to your project folders)
Collaboratory Internship Job Fair
Fill out by Thursday, 30th April by 3:45pm
(Be sure to be signed into Google with your Messiah username and password for both Resume and JOb Fair Information)
This listing includes Collaboratory projects to investigate and view presentations on May 1st.
Site Team and Leadership Resources
- The Leader's Handbook is a guide to help you lead effectively in The Collaboratory by providing information on organizational policies, how-to's, and other internal processes.
- The Collaboratory Best Practice Guide (BPG) is a compilation of tried and true tips and learned wisdom from our most experienced Collaboratory leaders.
- The Site Team Handbook details the site team process from start to finish, from drafting a site team proposal, to creating a site team budget, to managing logistics, to fundraising and so on.
- Click the link above fill out the Site Team Proposal Form that would need to be approved by Collaboratory leadership. The Site Team Handbook has useful information regarding the process of submission.
Adobe Connect - Video Conferencing Support
Please email the Program Manager - Rodney Green (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive the Adobe Connect Video Conferencing Instructions answering these questions:
1) Who you are, and what group and project are you in?
2) Why do you want to use the software, and who are you planning to talk with?
Minimum Viable Progress (MVP) Summaries (Agile Project Management)