The space on the website that contains all the resources and internal protocols needed for students, professionals, and partners to effectively design, monitor, and evaluate Collaboratory projects.
These Google forms will assist you in planning for your project according to Collaboratory standards and receiving Advancement Group support.
Students - Log in to Google with your Messiah ID, fill out form with your advisors, and follow the instructions. Please check the box at the end of the form to send the link to your email so that you can edit it later!
Off-Campus? Login using the following credentials: collabguest (username), Messiah15 (password)
How to Start a Project
Project Health Monitoring and Intervention Process
Project Planning Forms
Project Definition Decision Matrix - Spreadsheet
Fill out this document as best you can to see if your project idea fits with Collaboratory vision and values. The score of the project will play a role in the project approval process.
Project Charter - Google Form
Project Planning - Minimum Viable Progress (MVP) - Google Form
[PLEASE READ FOR MVP PROCESS]
1. Fill out first half of MVP Form at beginning of planning cycle and indicate your ideal MVP date and amount of flexibility
2. The Advancement team will collect information from all the teams, and then confirm your actual MVP date, time, and place as soon as possible
3. The Advancement team will organize the review panel
4. 48 hours before the actual MVP date and time, submit the second half of the MVP form and send your project records to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The entire team comes prepared to the MVP review session, and a WATT team member or another Collaboratory leader will facilitate.
6. The panel will give feedback to the project directly and fill out the MVP Assessment Rubric (below), which will be shared with the team to give an indicator of the project's health.
7. Depending on the project's health, there might be further action taken (see intervention process above).
MVP Assessment Rubric - Spreadsheet
The MVP Assessment Rubric will be the criteria that the MVP panel will use to evaluate the health of a project with a color code (Green - healthy, Yellow - needs some improvement, Red - unhealthy). See Project Health Monitoring and Intervention Process to see what happens to a project when they get assigned a color.
Project Planning - Sprint Summary - Google Form
Project Report Template - Word Document
Project Record Template - Word Document
Safety Manual - See P. 97 Appendix A for Project Safety Checklist - Useful for the Project Charter
Site Team and Leadership Resources
- The Leader's Handbook is a guide to help you lead effectively in The Collaboratory by providing information on organizational policies, how-to's, and other internal processes.
- The Collaboratory Best Practice Guide (BPG) is a compilation of tried and true tips and learned wisdom from our most experienced Collaboratory leaders.
- The Site Team Handbook details the site team process from start to finish, from drafting a site team proposal, to creating a site team budget, to managing logistics, to fundraising and so on.
- Click the link above fill out the Site Team Proposal Form that would need to be approved by Collaboratory leadership. The Site Team Handbook has useful information regarding the process of submission.
Sign Up Forms
Adobe Connect - Video Conferencing Support
Please email the Program Manager - Rodney Green (email@example.com) to receive the Adobe Connect Video Conferencing Instructions answering these questions:
1) Who you are, and what group and project are you in?
2) Why do you want to use the software, and who are you planning to talk with?