Here are a few important items for new student employees.
New student employees will want to start by reviewing the helpful checklist of things to do. You will also want to review the Student Employment Handbook. There are also a number of required and optional forms to complete before you begin your assignment.
Click here to download the New Employee Checklist (PDF).
Click here to download Student Employment Handbook (PDF).
Click here to download the most common forms in the Payroll Forms Packet (PDF). This is a packet of the forms you will need to get started.
Click here to download specialized or optional forms, and to see all forms listed individually.
Click here for information about background checks, which are required for the following positions:
- All camp employees (athletic camps, music camps, art camps, math camps, etc.)
- All Early Learning Center employees
- All lifeguard employees
- All Oakes Museum employees
- Summer Campus Events employees (dorm workers and first shift workers)
- Summer Conference Services employees