For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God
prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them. —Ephesians 2:10 (NASB)
Welcome Week 2016 | Theme: Under Construction
Thursday, August 25 through Thursday, September 1, 2016
Welcome! We’re thrilled you've chosen Messiah College!
Part of the Messiah College campus is under construction. And this is a good thing. Sure, construction can be messy at times, but the end result is something to be celebrated. In a way, we’re all under construction—and that’s particularly true for college students. When you arrive to Messiah College, you’re entering a construction zone of sorts. Throughout your time here, you’ll belong to a thriving community of scholars who will work hard to edify you, purposefully building you up for what’s next. So be confident of this: That the good work God started in you will continue on here (Philippians 1:6). We’re excited to be a part of God’s construction plan for your life!
All new and transfer students (including commuters) should plan to arrive on Thursday, Aug. 25, 9 a.m.–2 p.m. (EDT). When you get to campus, please follow signs directly to Eisenhower Campus Center and be prepared to show a photo ID at check-in. Later that day, family and friends are invited to join you for the Candlelight Celebration of Praise and Worship at 6:30 p.m.
Move-In Day & Welcome Week Parent Webinar 2016
Please click here to access the recording of the Move-In Day & Welcome Week Webinar that was held on Thursday, Aug. 4. Our goal through this webinar is to make answer any questions regarding the Move-In Day process and transitioning to Messiah College.
- Reviews steps your student should've accomplished prior to arrival (choosing their room, academic courses, getting ID ready)
- Discusses what to bring/not bring to campus
- Provides information concerning safety on campus
- Helps you navigate student financial services, student employment, & payroll
- Touches on areas such as academic support and advising, disability services, library facilities, and FERPA
- And, of course, addresses what to expect on Move-In Day