Master of Education
Are you ready to start earning your M. Ed. or pursue a Pennsylvania teacher certification? If you are looking for a flexible program designed to fit the schedule of busy professionals, Messiah College’s graduate program in education offers several degree tracks and nondegree options in high-demand fields.
What sets Messiah graduate programs apart?
- The academic distinction of a nationally ranked, accredited Christian college.
- A flexible, affordable online program designed with working professionals in mind—Messiah offers track options that are fully online and programs that feature a combination of online and campus courses.
- Time frames for program completion that range from two to six years—select the one that’s right for you.
- All courses taught by Messiah’s faculty—experienced trained educators and nationally recognized scholars who take time to mentor you in your education, faith and career.
- Small class sizes ensure personalized attention and meaningful interaction with professors and fellow students.
- Deferred payment option available—if your employer reimburses for Act 48 or other graduate course completions. All certificates, certifications and degrees are eligible for federal financial aid.
- Courses and field experience designed to be instantly applicable to your everyday work setting.
- Rolling admission—Messiah accepts graduate program applicants year-round allowing you to enter the program at multiple points throughout the year.
Special education PA teaching certification (PreK-8)
Special education PA teaching certification (7-12)
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) with Pennsylvania English as a Second Language (ESL) program specialist certification (K-12)
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Curriculum and instruction
Messiah College certificates
PA teacher certificates
Tuition and fees
Tuition per credit hour: $595
Tuition cost for the entire program: ranges from $17,850 (30 credits) to $23,205 (39 credits)
Messiah College offers several tuition discounts to full-time graduate degree- and certificate-seeking students. Visit our discounts page to see if you qualify.
Questions about the Graduate Program in Education
Nancy J. Patrick, director of the Graduate Program in Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about any of Messiah’s graduate programs
Matt Reitnour, director of graduate and non-traditional enrollment, email@example.com
Questions about financial aid
Carol Good, coordinator of graduate student financial services, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nondegree/Act 48 options
All graduate-level courses at Messiah College are PDE approved for Act 48 credit.