Frequently Asked Questions

Why do I need an ID card?

Your ID card is your official college identification, and you are required to carry it when on campus. It also serves as a meal card for those on a meal plan and as a debit card for those using the Falcon Dollar, Flex Dollar and Ala Carte Dollar accounts.

Where do I get an ID card?

The Falcon Card Services office is the office on campus that issues ID cards. The Falcon Card Services office is located in the Eisenhower Campus Center, second floor, adjacent to Lottie Nelson Dining Room.

What if my card is lost or stolen?

Contact the Dispatch Office immediately so your card can be deactivated and any further use prevented. The Dispatch Office is located in Eisenhower and is open 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. They will issue you a temporary card to use for 3 days. If your card is not found in 3 days, you will need to go to the Falcon Card Services office for a replacement card. There is a replacement fee of $15.00.

How do I need to care for my card?

Your card is your connection to all the functions on campus which are supported by the card software. You need to treat your card just like a bank card. Do not punch holes in the card. A mutilation of the card is subject to a replacement fee of $15.00. Avoid the encoding strip rubbing against other objects, particularly leather, abrasive surfaces, other magnetically encoded cards(i.e. credit cards), magnets, or cell phones. This will wear the strip off or remove it's encoding.