- Sport Management Mission/Goals
Sport Management Mission/Goals
“The interest in sport activities is at an all time high in the United States and growing. The economic impact of the sport industry on the total economy is staggering. If you consider moneys spent for equipment, travel, tickets, injuries, admissions, insurance, supplies, memberships, etc. the sum is enormous”.
~ Bridges and Roquemore, 1996
1. To have constituent satisfaction as the highest priority.
2. To ensure continuous improvement and academic excellence.
3. Students will demonstrate a strong knowledge base in athletic management, facilities planning, marketing, financing and law in the sport environment.
4. Student will be proficient in technological applications of sport management.