Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Jay McClymont '92
Director of Alumni & Parent Relationsjmcclymont@messiah.edu
- Education – BA, Communication, Messiah College
- Interest – Running, Networking, 6 Degrees of Separation
- Favorite Part of my job – Connecting alumni with students, faculty, and other alumni, Into the City trips, Homecoming, and Networking events
- Why do I Love Messiah? – I came to Messiah College because I had two older brothers here; I graduated being a member of a 26,000 person family!
Assistant Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Brittany Claridge '10
Assistant Director of Alumni & Parent Relationsbclaridge@messiah.edu
- Education- BA, Human Development & Family Science, Messiah College
- Interests - Travel, event planning, mentoring students, volunteering and spending time with family & friends.
- Favorite Part of my Job - I love the logistics and details of planning events in addition to mentoring students.
- Why I Love Messiah - I love how the Messiah community challenges students to grow in their faith and perspective through challenging dialogue, supportive community, and a shared commitment to faith in Christ.
- Education – BS, York College, M.Ed. Pennsylvania State University
- Interest – Serving Others, Nature, My family
- Favorite Part of my job – Helping and Serving Alumni, Parents and Students
- Why do I Love Messiah? Messiah College is a community that allows the student, staff and faculty to serve God and others.
Office Assistance Provided By:
Elyse Anderson '16 (Eyas Chair), Alex Morgan '16 (Homecoming Chair), Kelly Gordon '17 & Sarah Ooi '16 (Special
One College Avenue
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
We are located in the Eisenhower Campus Center (166) across from the Campus Store between the Internship Center and Brubaker Auditorium.