Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Jay McClymont '92
Director of Alumni & Parent Relationsjmcclymont@messiah.edu
- Education – B.A., Communication, Messiah College, M.A., Strategic Leadership, Messiah College
- Interest – Running, Networking, 6 Degrees of Separation
- Favorite Part of my job – Connecting alumni with students, faculty, and other alumni, Into the City trips, Homecoming, and Networking events
- Why do I Love Messiah? – I came to Messiah College because I had two older brothers here; I graduated being a member of a 26,000 person family!
Assistant Director of Alumni & Parent Relations
Ashley Sider '14
Assistant Director of Alumni & Parent Relationsasider@messiah.edu
- Education – B.A., Cross Cultural Ministries, M.A., Higher Education, Messiah College
- Interest – Traveling, Running, Ice Cream
- Favorite Part of my job – Working with students to provide opportunities for connection is by far my favorite part of my job.
- Why do I Love Messiah? – Messiah is where I got started in learning about my skills, talents, and passions and its an amazing gift to be able to contribute what I have toward helping students learn those same things.
- Education – B.S., York College, M.Ed. The Pennsylvania State University
- Interest – Serving Others, Nature, My family
- Favorite Part of my job – Helping and Serving Alumni, Parents and Students
- Why do I Love Messiah? Messiah College is a community that allows the student, staff and faculty to serve God and others.
Office Assistance Provided By:
Aaron Parenti '17 (Eyas Co-Chair), Olivia Snare (Graduate Assistant) and Emily Powell (Homecoming Chair/Work Study).
One College Avenue
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
We are located in the Eisenhower Campus Center (166) across from the Campus Store between the Internship Center and Brubaker Auditorium.