Underrepresented Student Scholarships
Asian American Journalists Association
|Award Amount||Deadline||Website/Phone/Mailing Address|
|$500-2000||Not yet listed.||
- Applicants must be committed to AAJA’s mission.
- Applicants must demonstrate journalistic excellence, a strong interest in pursuing journalism as a career, and a commitment to community involvement.
- For chapter scholarships: Applicants must be a graduating high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student enrolled full time with at least 12 credit units each semester for the fall of 2012 and spring of 2013 school year.
- Applicants must be currently taking or planning to take journalism courses and/or pursuing journalism as a career.
How to Apply:
Visit the website and click on the title of the scholarship and follow the instructions.
Pages in Underrepresented Student Scholarships
- Underrepresented Student Scholarships
- Gates Millenium Undergraduate Scholars Program
- You are here: Asian American Journalists Association
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists
- Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation
- American Physical Society
- Latin American Educational Foundation
- Japanese American Citizens League
- Watson-Brown Foundation
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- George M. Brooker Collegiate Scholarship for Minoritires, Institute of Real Estate Management Foundation
- Leonard Perryman Scholarship
- Fund for Theological Education (FTE) Undergraduate Fellowship
- World Studio Foundation Scholarships
- League of Mexican American Women Scholarship
- AGI Minority Geoscience Undergraduate Scholarships
- BlackStudents.com Scholarship Listing
- MAEE Scholarship for Diversity in Teaching
- Ellen Masin Persina Scholarship
- Al-Ben Scholarship
- LINC TELACU Education Foundation
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- UNCF MERCK Scholarship
- Benjamin Gilman International Scholarship