Timeline Important Dates
- Begin financial aid process.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): priority deadline March 1, 2014
- Submission of new academic information (SAT/ACT and class rank) to increase the amount of a Provost's Scholarship is permitted until March 1. Thereafter, the award will remain the same regardless of changes in the student's academic standing.
- Don't forget to check your Messiah email account.
- Meal plan selection available.
- Housing registration begins.
- Parking permit registration begins.
- Be aware of the following health forms due in early June:
- Health history, health record & examination
- Meningitis Menomune vaccination waiver
- Hepatitis B vaccination verification
- Submit pre-registration deposit (if you haven't already).
- Submit health forms (due in early June), housing information and meal plan selection (if you haven't done so already).
- Submit final high school transcript.
- Course registration begins.
- First-year and transfer students move in Aug. 28. Classes start Sept. 2.