International Transfer Students
Special Note for International Transfer Students
International transfer students are encouraged to apply to Messiah College. To be considered a transfer student, students must have completed at least 12 credits (based on the U.S. system) of college coursework after high school at the time of application.
Follow the Steps to Apply described on our website.
Transfer students from U.S. colleges/universities (currently on F-1 visas)
- Deadline for application: Nov. 15 - Spring Term; June 1 - Fall Term
- After admission and paying your deposit, submit a Transfer Authorization Form in order to transfer your SEVIS record to Messiah College
- Receive your new Form I-20 document from Messiah College
Transfer students from outside the U.S. college/university system
- Deadline for application: June 1 - Fall term only
- Submit a transcript evaluation by an independent Credential Evaluation Agency. Visit EduPass for a list of agencies offering evaluation services.
- The evaluation will be used during the admission process, for scholarship purposes and to determine potential transfer credit.
- After admission and paying your deposit, you will receive your Form I-20 document from Messiah College
All transfer students:
Transfer credit is determined by the registrar's office after you have been offered admission. Credit is based on evaluation and department advisor. For more information on transfer credits and general education visit the registrar's office website here.
The Coordinator of Transfer and International Student Recruitment serves as your admissions counselor.
Pages in International Students
- International Students
- Steps to Apply
- Admissions Criteria
- Costs & Aid
- Visas and Immigration
- Accepted Students
- Glossary and Common Questions
- Helpful Links
- See & Hear
- For Parents
- Alumni Profiles
- International home-schooled students
- You are here: International Transfer Students
- MKs, TCKs and other U.S. Citizens Abroad
- Hear from current students