Opportunities for Connection
For more information on any of the following programs, please contact the Career Center at 717-691-6016 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAREER IMMERSION PROGRAMS
the City - two-day career immersion program in a targeted
destination which features company site visits, panel presentations, and a
networking breakfast. For information about ways to connect with students during our upcoming trip, please click here.
- Into the City "Mini" - half-day field trips for small groups of students involving a tour, overview, and explanation of recruiting practices for an alum's/parent's employing organization.
- Take a Falcon to Work Day - a student spends a day at the alum's/parent's place of business to provide a behind-the-scenes look at a particular profession.
- Pizza with the Professionals - conversations with students utilizing virtual technology which spotlight an alum/profession without having to come to campus.
- On Campus Networking Events - occur every spring and are designed to teach students the importance of networking by having them practice their skills on our guest alumni. Click here for more information about our next Networking Event.
- Mock Interviews with Students - participate as a guest interviewer in one of several Mock Interview Days annually sponsored by the Career Center.
- Alumni Panel for Graduate School Topics - panel presentation at the annual Graduate School Advising luncheon co-sponsored by Academic Advising and the Career Center.
- Workshop Facilitator on Career-Related Topic - presentation to students on career-related topics of interest or expertise at various events.
RECRUITING A FALCON
- Recruit a Falcon - learn about the many ways to recruit Messiah College students and alumni for internships or employment opportunities.
- Post a position on FalconJobs - accessible to students and alumni.
- Register your company for the annual fall Career and Graduate School Expo.
- Request on-campus interviews for openings with your company. Contact Dwayne Keiffer, Assistant Director, for more information.
HOST A STUDENT
- Dinner for Eight - an alumni/parent-hosted meal designed for more casual student interaction on a designated topic of interest.
- LinkedIn - join the "Messiah College Professional Network" - a place for professionally connecting with Messiah alumni, parents, friends, educators and current students.
- Like the Career Center's Facebook Page to learn about events, stories and useful tips related to career development.
- Like the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations' Facebook Page to learn about events and other alumni/parent news.
Pages in Opportunities for Connection
- You are here: Opportunities for Connection
- Pizza with the Professionals