Making Messiah accessible
The affordability and value of a Messiah education
As you might expect, an education of Messiah’s quality is not inexpensive. But, there is good news—there are many sources of assistance available, including a willing team of financial aid counselors to talk you and your family through the process.
We are committed to making Messiah accessible and affordable for all students and their families.
While you're here:
- 100 percent of first-year students at Messiah College receive financial aid.
- The average financial aid package for first-year students is $25,407*.
- Messiah is ranked among the top 10 “Great School at a Great Price” category of U.S. News & World Report. Messiah is also identified as a top college in Pennsylvania where a degree pays off the most, according to AffordableCollegesOnline.org.
- Nearly 73.6 percent of Messiah students graduate in four years, a rate significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 39.7 percent.
- You may be able to complete your Messiah degree in three years by leveraging the alternative credit you earn prior to coming to Messiah; making the most of your credit hours each semester at Messiah; and taking advantage of Messiah’s summer online classes.
- The Career Center reports that 96 percent of 2012 Messiah graduates who responded to a post-graduation survey are either employed full-time or in graduate school 6-9 months after graduation.
- U.S. Census Bureau statistics show that having a bachelor’s degree means you’ll earn an average of 62 percent more than someone who only has a high school diploma. With a degree, your lifetime average earning potential is $1 million more. (Not to mention the incalculable value of what you’ll give back to the world as a result of your distinctive, faith-based Messiah College education.)
Pages in Financial Aid
- Financial Aid
- You are here: Making Messiah accessible
- Your financial aid can make a big difference at Messiah College.
- Financial aid timeline
- Textbook Costs