Your Financial Aid Can Make a Big Difference at Messiah College
We understand the concerns of students and their families about the rising cost of a college education.
Messiah College is committed to keeping a Messiah education accessible and affordable. Students who enroll tell us that financial aid awards were an important factor in making their decision to attend Messiah College.
We’re Committed to Making a Messiah College Education Affordable for you
*This average aid figure was calculated for the fall 2012 incoming class as of 8/24/2012 and encompasses all forms of aid, including parent PLUS Loans and private loans.
- The AVERAGE first-year student financial aid package in Fall 2012 was $25,407*. (See the Reconciling the Costs flipbook for more details.)
- All first year students enrolled in 2012 received financial aid
- Typically, financial aid packages for enrolled students include:
- grants or scholarships (100%)
- one or more loans (70%)
- work package or campus job (45%)