- When you have been accepted for admission to Messiah College, we will send you a financial aid information packet at Christmas of the year before your first fall semester.
- Please complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after January 1 so that it will be processed in time for us to receive it by our April 1 priority deadline. We recommend mailing or completing the FAFSA on the Web (www.fafsa.ed.gov) by March 1 so we will have it by April 1.
- Complete other forms from the financial aid packet that may be requested of you.
- After filing your FAFSA, you will receive a Student Aid Report with the results of your application. This will come in paper format or via electronic mail if you gave an e-mail address when you completed your FAFSA. Review this and make any corrections that are needed. Any changes will be automatically sent to Messiah College.
- Beginning about March 15, Messiah's financial aid team will start
to review financial aid applications and send out financial aid award notices. We will send your notive to your Messiah e-mail address for you to read online, and let you know by paper mail sent to your home address that your award is ready.
- Please let us know if you have any questions about your award. Office of Financial Aid
- If you have not yet done so, we encourage you to pay your enrollment deposit on or before May 1 to secure your place in the at Messiah community.
Want to become a Messiah student? Follow this handy financial aid timeline to keep your financial aid application on track.