Academic Policies

Change of Major

After having declared a major, students who wish to register for another course of study must obtain the signature of the Department Chair for the new major. The Department Chair will assign the student to an academic advisor for that major. Changing a major must be done through the Academic Office. A change of major may impact General Education requirements. Students should consult with the new advisor for information.

Messiah College: Office of the Registrar

One College Avenue, Suite 3007
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055