APPLY TO MESSIAH
Fill out our online application and take an important step toward becoming a Messiah College Falcon!
- The senior administration has the responsibility to
oversee the review process in support areas. In particular, within the
general guidelines established in this document, the senior
administration will develop a general outline, and specific parameters
for all support area work unit reviews.
- Each respective vice president is responsible for maintaining:
- a comprehensive list of work units to be reviewed,
- the stated mission of each work unit,
- the goals and objectives of each work unit.
- Each respective vice president will identify the
“supervising administrator” for each unit being reviewed. In most
instances, the director of the work unit will serve as the supervising
administrator of the review.
- The supervising administrator will establish the work
unit review team and identify the person(s) within the unit who will
have primary responsibility for leading the review. The supervising
administrator will orient the review team to work-unit review
expectations, parameters, and protocol.
- Before the actual review beings, the supervising
administrator and the vice president over the work unit (and in some
instances the director of the work unit) will agree on a design plan
- the unit’s mission, goals, and objectives,
- the questions that need to be answered or specific
issues that should be addressed under each of the dimensions of the
review (i.e., purpose, process, personnel, and planning) in a way that
is appropriate to the specific program unit under their supervision;
- relevant resources available for answering these
questions (e.g., professional standards, benchmark comparisons, survey
- the extent and ways in which external consultants will be used in the review process,
- a timetable for the review.