The math is simple with Messiah College's 3+ partner programs:
Three years towards a bachelor’s degree at Messiah College
+ additional study at a partner institution
= an undergraduate and graduate degree in an accelerated time frame
These 3+ partner programs provide motivated students with the opportunity to streamline their undergraduate and advanced degrees in a variety of programs like pharmacy, occupational therapy and public policy.
Messiah has partnered with prestigious institutions like Thomas Jefferson University, Carnegie Mellon University, and the University of the Sciences to offer these 3+ partner programs.
3+4 doctor of pharmacy program
- Three years at Messiah working toward a B.A. in biochemistry followed by four years at the University of the Sciences to complete the doctor of pharmacy degree.
- For more information about the 3+ partner program with University of the Sciences, contact Martha Smith, Messiah's coordinator of pre-health professions advising.
3+2 master's programs in occupational therapy
3+2 master’s programs in occupational therapy with Thomas Jefferson University (TJU), one of the top ranked programs in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. Students can select from one of two undergraduate majors towards receiving their master of science in occupational therapy (MSOT):
- Three years at Messiah working toward a B.S. in applied health science followed by two years at TJU’s School of Health Professions for a master’s degree in occupational therapy.
- Three years at Messiah working towards a B.S. in biopsychology followed by two years at TJU’s School of Health Professions for a master’s degree in occupational therapy.
- For more information about the 3+ partner programs with TJU, contact Martha Smith, Messiah's coordinator of pre-health professions advising.