Welcome to the Business Office!
Student Financial Services is committed to providing a wide variety of quality services for students, parents, and employees. Visit the Student Financial Services site by clicking the link below.
When the Business Office merged with the Falcon Exchange in August, 2012, the Falcon Exchange was created to assist students and employees with the following services:
- Assistance with student accounts
- Check cashing
- Limited access to Falcon Dollars
- Student and employee ID cards
- Student parking
These are just a few of the many services we provide at the Falcon Exchange, located on the second floor of Eisenhower next to Lottie Nelson Dining Hall.
Student Financial Services Office, located on the first floor of Old Main, include staff who assist specific populations of students, for example:
- Carol Good services all of our Graduate students.
- Erin Grayson services International students, students receiving military benefits, students whose accounts are paid by third party agencies, and our under-represented populations.
Explore our website to learn more about how we can better serve you.