- Schedule an advising appointment to talk with someone in the Intercultural office about studying abroad and cross-cultural opportunities. You can schedule online at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0949afad2ba75-advising
- Meet with your Academic Advisor to first make sure you can work an off-campus semester into your schedule. After you meet with someone in the Intercultural Office, meet with your advisor for assistance in selecting courses that may meet general education or major requirements for your field of study.
Semester Long Programs
1. The application process for semester long programs starts about one year ahead.
Messiah Pre-Approval Deadlines:
- Fall - December 1
- Spring – April 1
Cross-Cultural courses occur during January and May terms. They are announced in early February for the following year.
1. The spring before the J-Term that students want to participate is not too early to begin investigating possibilities.
2. Students are accepted into some cross-cultural courses on a first come, first serve basis. Many courses do not have set deadlines, but fill quickly.