"Service, Leadership, and Integrity for Today’s Workforce"
Why recruit Messiah College students?
- Messiah College is nationally recognized for its academics and athletics.
- We offer bachelor’s degrees in over 80 majors, encompassing the liberal arts and applied sciences.
- Our students engage in a multitude of study abroad and cross-cultural opportunities.
- Our students have distinguished themselves as national scholars.
- Service is a core value for our students.
- More strong reasons are found in our profile.
Internship Postings - Please see our Employer Page under Internships
Read the information below and then create a free account on our Handshake system.
If your organization is a for-profit business, compensation is expected and virtually mandated by federal regulations. Read FLSA Fact Sheet #71 from the U.S. Dept. of Labor.
Read the information belowIf your organization is unable to offer a regular wage, consider helping the student with a stipend or internship-related expenses such as parking fees, mileage, meals, etc.
Unpaid student employment will not violate the U.S. Department of Labor's Fair Labor Standards Act if it is a training program which meets criteria found in the FLSA Fact Sheet #71 from the U.S. Dept. of Labor.
Many employers ask how much they should pay students. The wage range for 2015-2016 was $7.25-$25.00 per hour. Median wage rate is $10.00 per hour. Check out this infographic - The Case for Paying Interns
- Job Postings - Create a free account on our Handshake system.
- For further assistance please visit the Handshake help page.
- On Campus Recruitment – Meet face-to-face with students. Contact: Carol Hall - firstname.lastname@example.org / 717-691-6016
- Career & Graduate School Expo - October 26, 2017 - attended by over 500 candidates
- Regional Job Fairs - Check out the Central Pennsylvania Employment Consortium (CPEC) and Teacher Recruitment Day (TRD)
- Camp Days - March 7 & 9, 2017
- Information Table – Reserve a table in the Campus Commons to visibly present your organization and interact with students. Contact: Carol Hall - email@example.com / 717-691-6016
For more information, please contact:
Michael True, Senior Associate, Talent Development & Marketing
Career and Professional Development Center
PO Box 4511
One College Avenue
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055