In situations where a student’s original diploma is misplaced, damaged or the student is in need of a duplicate for international employment, he or she may request a replacement diploma by sending a written request to the Registrar’s Office.
Please include the following information:
- Your current name and address
- Your contact information in case of a question
- Name under which you attended
- Messiah ID number or last four digits of your social security number (for record identification purposes only)
- Degree earned, year of graduation and major
- Your signature
Payment in the form of $30 is required. You may send a check made payable to Messiah College or pay online with a credit card here.
Mail, fax or scan and email as an attachment your written request to:
Paula C. Maynard
Associate Registrar for Graduate Programs
One College Avenue Suite 3007
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055