CURRENT MESSIAH STUDENTS
Requests for official transcripts are made in Self-Service Banner. Click Student tab, then Student Services and Student Records. Request an Official Transcript is near the top of the menu options.
PREVIOUS STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
Requests for official transcripts are made by completing an online transcript request form:
Type your responses into the fields or use the mouse to select options, then, print and sign the form. You may mail, fax or scan and email as an attachment to the Registrar's Office (email@example.com).
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is required when viewing, completing, and printing PDF files. You can download a free version of this software by clicking here.
2. PAYMENT: When payment is required, click the ONLINE PAYMENT link in the form, or send a check made payable to Messiah College.
Transcripts will not be processed until both the PDF Transcript Request Form and confirmation of payment are received.
One Business Week Processing:
- Within one business week from the date the request is received, a transcript is sent.
- Printed copies are sent by regular first-class mail. You may request up to three (3) copies per week at no charge; additional copies are $2 per transcript.
- Electronic transcripts are sent via secure email service at $2.50 per transcript.
24 Business Hour Processing:
- Transcript requests received by 11:00 a.m. EST on regular business days will be sent within 24 hours.
- Printed copies are sent by regular first-class mail at $7 per transcript.
- Electronic transcripts are sent via secure email service at $7 per transcript.
Guaranteed Overnight Delivery
- This service is provided by courier service and delivery period begins at the time of mailing. We cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
- The cost is $7 per transcript plus $18 for shipping and handling within the Continental United States.
- Fees for express delivery to international locations, Alaska, and Hawaii are higher depending on location. Please contact the Registrar’s Office for the specific fee.