We desire to see students . . .
1. Reflect deeply and dig into the biblical story.
2. Articulate a growing knowledge of God and self.
3. Articulate a theology of culture and appreciate cultural differences.
4. Display compassion for others and collaborate with the kingdom in view.
5. Develop authentic interpersonal relationships.
6. Display Christian character and gifted leadership.
We pursue these outcomes in collaboration with students, colleagues and friends of the college, and together we strive to live as a vital community of trust and learning. Relationship formation, deep discipleship and student empowerment are key strategies that mark the work of MCM.