||Hoffman Hall - Room 301
||(717) 766-2511 Ext. 2910
||8:00 am - 12:00 pm and
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
One College Avenue Suite 3012
Mechanicsburg PA 17055
Checks will only be run once per week on Thursdays.
Checks on Thursdays
Requests to Accounts Payable are due by Friday 5:00 pm each week, for a check the following Thursday. Please note that since policy has changed, plan ahead at least two (2) weeks for processing purchase orders or use your P-Card when applicable for payments to suppliers. Accounts payable will only be processing Employee and Student reimbursements and utility bills as direct pay. All others will be processed by either Purchasing or P-Card.
Vendor Credit Applications
Credit Applications may be sent to Teri Rader in Accounts Payable at Suite 3012 A/P to be completed and returned to the department who is applying for credit.
Accounts payable tips:
1. Any request can be submitted to Accounts Payable and entered with a due date, to ensure the payment will process in a timely manner vs. holding the invoices until they are due. This allows AP to work more efficiently.
2. If you are paying an honorarium, stipend, etc. to anyone providing a service to the college, other than an employee or student, you must submit the request for payment along with a completed W9 form, this form may be faxed and /or copied. No check will be issued without this information.
3. If you are paying an honorarium, stipend to an employee or student, these types of requests must be paid through the payroll department, contact them for a special payment form.
4. Please plan ahead for your requests, so Accounts payable is able to meet your departmental needs.
5. If you have correspondence to send along with a payment, please attach that to the request and AP will mail it along with the payment. This is more efficient than sending the checks back to the requestor in campus mail.
6. Any Reimbursements under $100.00 for employees or students can be presented to the Business office counter for CASH. Prepare the documentation the same as you would for AP, attaching all necessary receipts, with signature approval of supervisor and all 8 digits of your account number. Requests will be rejected if not complete.
7. Cash Advance documentation and return of any excess funds, must be turned in at the Business Office Counter, as if it were a bank transaction. Accounts Payable does not process cash advances.
8. Personal mileage reimbursement .48 per mile x miles.
please call ext. 2211 for assistance
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Vendor payments, employee expense reimbursement, request for payment form
Phone: (717) 766-2511 extension 2910
Mary Jane Melhorn
Accounts Payable Assistant
Phone: (717) 766-2511 extension 2911
Hours: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mon-Fri