Information for Employers
There are numerous ways for employers to become involved in the Into the City program. These include:
· Hosting a site visit at your place of employment (typically 1-2 hours long, and may consist of components such as a brief tour, talk with an HR representative, or panel presentations)
· Sponsoring parts of the trip, such as transportation, lodging or meals
Benefits of involvement include:
- Making a direct impact on the personal and professional development of Messiah College students through sharing experience and expertise.
- Connecting with potential recruits for internships, volunteer, or employment opportunities.
- Branding and enhancing your organization by connecting with high quality, service-minded, top-talent candidates.
For more information, please contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-691-6016.