Photocopy Best Practices
1. Submit a copy order to College Press at $.035 cents/page
College Press prefers at least 24-48 hours to accommodate copy requests
- Order on-line (through MC Square) NOTE: PDF file of document preferred
- Submit via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attach PDF file of your job to the e-mail and use the special Faculty “short” form available on the forms channel of MC Square)
- Drop off your job at the College Press front counter from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Drop off your job at Learning Technology Services (Hoffman Building)
or the Campus Post Office
- Submit via campus mail
2. Satellite copiers at $.06 cents/page
- If you need copies immediately
- If you need less than 50 copies
- Remember to set the copier to two-sided mode to save paper
Other important information:
- Please keep in mind that College Press is always busiest in the weeks leading up to the start of a semester. It is important to adhere to the semester deadlines which are posted regularly by Learning Technology Services.
- Consider posting your document to your on-line course management program (Learning Technology Services can assist you with this)
- If your copy request involves copyrighted materials, it is your responsibility to contact Learning Technology Services to initiate the process of obtaining copyright clearance.
- Color copies are available through College Press @ 39 cents per 8.5” x 11”.
College Press is happy to provide assistance and/or training in utilizing the on-line order system. Our goals are to help the campus print and copy less and to provide copying services which are necessary in the most convenient way possible. If you have any questions or comments or require additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at ext. 6030.