Events Calendar Form (ECF) - You will need to complete an ECF 15 days prior to your event if your event includes any of the following:
1. A set-up involving tech/AV needs of additional tables, chairs or furnishings.
2. Serving food to others outside of your group or using college funds to purchase food for the event.
3. A fundraiser, selling items, showing a film or an event that includes dancing.
4. An off-campus speaker or an off-campus vendor. (Off Campus Speaker Form and/or Outside Vendor Contract will also need completed)
5. Mass advertising, required tickets or placing an event on the master calendar.
6. More than 25 off-campus guests at your event.
Off Campus Speaker Form - You will need to complete an Off Campus Speaker Form (located on the Events Calendar Form) if you are an approved student group and your event will include an off campus speaker.
Outside Vendor Contract - You will need to complete an Outside Vendor Contract (located on the Events Calendar Form) if your event will include an off campus vendor selling their products, regardless is the vendor will be present or not.
Messiah College Catering Policy Exception Request - This form is completed if you are request an exception to the campus catering policy. This form must be completed 15 days prior to the event.