Messiah College Ticket Office
Welcome to the Messiah College Ticket Office web site. The Ticket Office seeks to provide courteous and efficient customer service at a central location for the students, staff, faculty and community clients to purchase tickets for Messiah College events. Being consistent with the Messiah College Mission statement we strive to be a good example of Christian leadership and service to others in all that we do. Messiah College offers a full schedule of educational, cultural, and recreational events for students, alumni, parents, and our community friends and neighbors. We invite you to visit our campus!
Our office is located on the main floor of Eisenhower Campus Center (Room #121) just inside the main entrance doors. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. during school semesters with special hours during the summer and school recesses.
VENDINI INFORMATION ALERT:
- We can confirm that Vendini did experience a security breach in late March that potentially compromised the personal and credit card information of tens of thousands of Vendini customers.
- Everyone who may have been impacted by the breach was contacted via email by Vendini on May 24. That was also when Messiah College first learned of the breach.
- Vendini is the vendor used by Messiah College to process ticket sales for campus events. Patrons who pay with a credit card use Vendini to order and pay for their tickets. Messiah does not retain or have access to the personal and credit card information that patrons provide to Vendini.
- The suspected breach impacts Vendini servers, not Messiah College servers.
- Vendini has offered the following suggestions for potentially impacted customers:
- To protect against the possibility of identity theft or fraud, we urge you to remain vigilant, and to regularly review your credit card account statements and credit reports for any unauthorized activity.
- If you suspect that you may be a victim of identity theft or fraud, immediately contact your local law enforcement agency, your State Attorney General’s office and the Federal Trade Commission.
- Do NOT respond to any requests for sensitive personal information in relation to this incident. Vendini will never request such information via email or telephone unless it is absolutely necessary to respond directly to you regarding how this incident may impact you.
- Vendini suggests that customers contact them at 800-836-0473 with additional questions or concerns.
One College Ave., Suite 3003
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Phone: (717) 691-6036