College Vehicle Request Form
To reduce spam and increase security, this form
is now available through MCSquare. To access the form, please login to MCSquare and locate the form by clicking on Employee Forms in the Employee Quicklinks section of the “Home” tab OR if you are a student click on Student Forms in the Student Quicklinks section of the “Home” tab.
College Vehicle Reservation Policy
Vehicle Reservation Policy:
College vehicles are provided for administrative and program use in the pursuit of college-related business.
- Reservations and requests for college vehicles for college related business must be placed by using the “Vehicle Reservation System” in MCSquare under self-serve. Confirmation of the reservation is not complete until drivers are approved by the Safety Department and a budget account number is provided to charge the cost of the trip.
- All reservations must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance of the arranged use of the vehicle.
- Priority for reservation of vehicles will be as follows
- Approved Messiah College Academic Classes will have first priority.
Timeline for reservations: no more than one year in advance. If reservation is made less than 10 months in advance, it may not bump another non-academic class reservation.
- Approved Messiah College Athletic Contests
Timeline for reservations: no more than 10 months in advance. If reservation is made less than 8 months in advance, it may not bump another non-academic or non-athletic contest reservation.
Timeline for reservations: no more than 6 months in advance.
- In any category, if your vehicle reservation is for the purpose of airport/train travel, the vehicle may not be left at the airport/train station for more than 3 days. Transportation to and from an airport/train station should be arranged with someone to drop off and pick up airplane/train travelers. Finding a qualified driver and the related expenses would be the responsibility of the requesting department.
- College vehicles may not be used for personal use.
- Cancellation of the use of a vehicle must be made 48 hours prior to a trip. Failure to do so will result in a $25.00 fine to the account number provided for the trip.
- Messiah College reserves the right to alter, change, amend or revoke this policy at any time and reserves the right to make exceptions to the policy in the event such an exception is deemed to be in the best interest of the accomplishment of the mission of the College.