Universal Design Links
These links are general links about Universal Design in a wide range of disciplines:
- CAST - a not-for-profit organization that uses technology to expand opportunities for all, including people with disabilities
- What Is Universal Design? - Trace R & D Center
- Why Do It? - Trace Center
- National Center on Accessibility
- Accessible Landscapes Projects
The links that follow offer suggestions to web page designers to make their web pages accessible to all. Designers of web pages need to be aware that the "bells and whistles" they add to their web page may make their web page inaccessible to people with a disability or those with slower modems. These links can help in the planning or revision of web pages.