Vision Impairment Links
- National Braille Association
- Recordings for the Blind & Dyslexic (RFBD)
- American Council for the Blind
- American Foundation for the Blind
- National Exhibits by Blind Artists - view past juried shows
- Access Technology Institute
- Info Eyes - ask a librarian for information you need - free trial
- Low Vision Gateway
- New York Institute for Special Education - Blindness Resource Center
- National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped - search their catalog of recorded cassettes, braille and large print books here
- Free Braille Correspondence Courses from Hadley School for the Blind
- Blind Math A listserv for those interested in helping people with visual impairment learn and use math
- Adobe.Com - a tool that allows blind and visually impaired users to read any document in Adobe PDF format
- GoodFeel from Dancing Dots - a source for Braille music
- Braille Music section of National Library Service
- Royal National Institute for the Blind
- Louis - a database of accessible materials for people who are blind or visually impaired
- NFB Newsline offers newspapers and a few magazines over the telephone. To sign up for the free service call the Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped at 800-222-1754.
- Web-Braille is a free web-based service that provides braille magazines and books to NLS patrons. To register, call 800-222-1754.
- Audio-Bible - The KJV version of the Bible can be heard if you have RealAudio installed (available at the site).
- Tack-Tiles - a Braille learning tool based on LEGO-style blocks