Announcement regarding new Health Services fees- click here.
Fee Schedule- click here.
*Some services require a fee
- Routine acute illness care requiring Nursing or Nurse Practitioner visits.*
- Administration of Allergy Shots* (by appointment only.)
- Physical for driver's license, employment, travel, premarital or Teacher's Certification*
- Immunizations, including the Gardasil Vaccine*
- Blood work drawn and sent out to labs*
- Rapid strep tests*
- Sports Physical
- Tuberculin skin testing*
- Pregnancy Testing
- Over the counter medications available at a nominal charge.*
- Prescription Medications: $10, with more expensive medications passed on to the student at cost. For your convenience, over the counter or prescription medication dispensed by Health Services can be charged to your tuition account, Falcon Dollars credit card.
Alert Pharmacy at Messiah Village Commons delivers prescriptions to the Engle Center for no additional charge beyond the cost of the prescription. Telephone :717-796-3611 Fax: 717-796-3621 Information on additional area pharmacies available