Current News & Upcoming Events
New benefit of graduate tuition reduction for available to employees
Beginning March 2012, Messiah College is pleased to offer a discount to benefits-eligible employees wishing to enroll in Messiah College graduate programs. Employees will pay only half the normal tuition charged for each course within a given program.
The program will be available to employees that meet the following criteria:
- Employee is fully benefits eligible (regularly scheduled to work at least 1,560 hours or more each year).
- Employee has completed a full year of employment (anniversary date to anniversary date).
- Participation must be approved by the employee’s supervisor and vice president/provost.
- Employees must be accepted under the standard requirements for graduate admission (requirements vary by program).
- Employees need to apply for admission as any other applicant would apply.
This tuition discount is available to employees only and is not available to employees’ dependents. If you are interested in learning more about graduate admissions and graduate programs (degrees and certificates), please contact Rob Pepper, director of graduate enrollment and student services, at email@example.com.